AP Rythu Bharosa 1st Installment List 2022, Andhra Pradesh Rythu Bharosa Eligible Farmers Payment List 2022, Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, Features of YSR Rythu Bharosa, How to check AP Rythu Bharosa Installment List 2022
Recruitment & Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरे
The Chief Minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh has decided to credit the first installment of Rythu Bharosa for the financial year 2022 during a cabinet meeting. On the May 2022, the government would spend Rs 3900 crores on the first installment, which would be put into the bank accounts of 52.34 lakh farmers.
This initial installment would provide each farmer with Rs 7,500. The AP government will deposit the funds into the farmer’s account through the Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) procedure. The government has already deposited Rs. 4.40 lakh crore into the accounts of 54 lakh farmers in the prior fiscal year. Aside from the Rs 3900 crore in cash aid, the government is also providing Rs 2,000 crore to farmers.
AP Rythu Bharosa Important Details :
|Name of Scheme||Rythu Bharosa|
|Organized By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Department of Agricultural and Farmer Welfare.|
|Objective||Monetary funds to Farmers in the state.|
|Rythu Bharosa 2022 release date||May 2022|
|First Installment Amount||5500+2000 = 7500|
|First Installment date||May 2022|
|Second and third Installment date||–|
In the month of October of 2022, the YSR Rythu Bharosa initiative for the people of Andhra Pradesh was launched. On the 15th of October 2022, Andhra Pradesh’s Chief Minister, Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy, announced the Rythu Bharosa initiative to the state’s population.
The government is also giving farmers input subsidies to help them make up for their losses. Hundreds of crores of rupees have been invested in this project to guarantee that everyone may benefit from the YSR Rythu Bharosa initiative. The administration offered three installments to deliver the whole amount pledged.
The Purpose of the Rythu Bharosa Scheme
The following are the key goals of the state government in implementing the Rythu Bharosa scheme:
- To provide financial assistance to farmers
- The farming sector Should be developed.
- To enhance agricultural productivity
- To help farmers get out of the debt burden
Features of YSR Rythu Bharosa
- Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, has introduced the YSR Rythu Bharosa initiative.
- On the October, 2022, this project was introduced.
- Within the following five years, monetary incentives will be granted to the state’s farmers under this scheme.
- All of the state’s registered farmers will get cash incentives.
- Under this plan, the recipient would earn Rs 13500 each year.
- The government has granted Rs 7500 and Rs 4000 under this plan’s and beneficiary first and beneficiary profit and second installments.
- On December 28, 2020, the third installment of Rs 2000 was also put into the farmers’ accounts.
- Around Rs. 1766 crores have been placed in farmers’ bank accounts under this initiative.
- The benefit money will be immediately sent into the recipients’ bank accounts under this plan using the direct benefit transfer technique.
- Real-time government society prepares the list of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Farmers in the state would receive a loan of Rs. 13500/- per year at 0% interest. Each farming family would receive Rs 67,500 in five years as cash assistance.
- Tenant farmers will receive Rs. 2500 per year as a stipend.
- Farmers will receive nine hours of free electricity every day.
- Borewells will be provided free of charge to farmers.
- Tractors are exempt from paying road tax.
- Cold storage units will be established throughout the state, and farmers’ families would be covered by an Rs. 5 lakh life insurance policy.
- The government will pay a portion of the insurance premium.
- Irrigation projects that have been delayed will be finished.
Eligibility for Rythu Bharosa Scheme
The Rythu Bharosa scheme is open to all residents of the state who own agricultural land.
- The system excludes all public-serving politicians (MPs, MLCs, Ministers, and MLAs).
- Farmers who are currently registered in the PM-Kisan Scheme are also eligible to participate in this program.
- This program does not apply to persons who transform farms into housing developments.
- The scheme is ineligible for all retired pensioners with a monthly pension of $10,000 or more.
- Farmers are eligible for the Rythu Bharosa plan if one of their offspring is an employee who submits IT tax returns or works for the government.
Rythu Bharosa Eligibility Criteria for Land-Less Cultivators
The family’s tenant farmer members do not own any agriculture, sericulture, or horticulture land. The minimal extent of land to be leased for a single landless renter is as follows:
|Crops||Min. Economical Lease Extent(acres)|
|Agriculture/ Horticulture/Sericulture||1.0 Acre (0.4 Ha)|
|Vegetables, Flowers and Food Crops||0.5 Acre (0.2 Ha)|
|Betel Vine||0.1 Acre(0.04 Ha)|
Rythu Bharosa 1st, 2nd, 3rd Installments of 2022 Details
After thorough verification of eligibility, the government agreed to deposit the funds immediately into the public’s bank accounts. As a result, the government decided to pay the money in three payments, as shown in the table below. Please see the list below.
|May 2022||Rythu Bharosa 1st Installment||Rs|
|–||Rythu Bharosa 2nd Installment||Rs /-|
|–||Rythu Bharosa 3rd Installment||Rs /-|
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- To begin, go to the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme’s official website.
- On the homepage, you must click the login button.
- You will now be sent to a new page where you must enter your login, password, and captcha code.
- After that, you must click the login button.
- You can access the site by following this approach.
How to Edit The Information Of The Beneficiary
- Follow the steps outlined above.
- To edit the information in the last column, select “edit.”
- The beneficiary information and “Web land information” and “Pss information” will be shown.
- If the details are valid, pick “details matched” from the “verify status” menu.
- Select “Marital Status,” “Caste Details,” and “Beneficiary Type” from the drop-down menus.
- Then choose “Type of Land,” “Type of Crop,” and “Status.”
- If the details don’t match, choose “details not matched” and “reject reason.”
- Save your information by selecting the submit option.
How To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2022
- You must go to the official website to see if your name is on the beneficiary list or not.
- Then, from the menu bar, select the login option, and a new page will display on the screen.
- After that, enter your user name and password.
- Click the “login” button after entering the captcha code that appears on the screen.
- If you forget your password, use the “forgot password” option.
- Now, input your registered cellphone number and choose “Get OTP.”
- Create a new password using the OTP sent to your registered phone number.
- After clicking the Verify option, enter your User ID and Password to log in to the site.
- The data of eligible beneficiaries will appear on the screen and information such as the beneficiary’s name, father’s name, and Khata number.
- Now, type the Khata number into the Farmer Beneficiary List search box.
- The beneficiary information for Rythu Bharosa will display on the screen.
Rythu Bharosa Status 2022 Checking Process
Farmers can verify if their name is on the Rythu Bharosa recipient list by visiting the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme’s official website. To check in the name YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Page, follow the instructions below.
- Go to https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/, the official YSR Rythu Bharosa Status Website.
- Choose the login option on the screen and click it on the homepage.
- Click Login after entering your UserName and Password.
- After logging in, a list of all eligible beneficiaries with their Beneficiary Name, Father Name, and Katha Number will appear on the screen.
- Now type the Khata Number into the search box and press the search button.
- The information about the recipient will show on the screen.
How to Apply Offline for Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Go to the Rythu Bharosa scheme’s official webpage
- A new page will now display in front of you.
- On this new screen, you must enter your login, password, and captcha code.
- You must now click on the login button.
- After that, you must click on the link to download the application form.
- The application form will open as a pdf file in front of you.
- To download this form, first, click on the download option, then print it.
- You must now complete this application form by providing all of the essential information.
- Then you must attach all of the relevant paperwork.
- You must now submit this application.
Rythu Bharosa Scheme Guidelines
- Farmers must adhere to specific rules to profit and beneficiaries and beneficiary from the YSR Rythu Bharosa program.
- Landholdings by landowner families are not restricted under the YSR Rythu Bharosa program.
- There is a minimum needed area for tenant farmers to lease, which is as follows:
- Agriculture, horticulture, or sericulture on 1 acre
- If the renter plants vegetables, flowers, and fodder crops, half an acre is available.
- 0.1 acre dedicated to beta vines
- Under this plan, there is also a list of exclusions.
How to View Grievance Status
- To begin, go to the YSR farmer assurance portal’s official website.
- You must click on Know Your Grievance Status on the homepage.
- You must now input your Aadhaar number on this new page.
- After that, you must click the submit button.
- You may check the status of your grievance by following this method.
Frequently Asked Question for Rythu Bharosa Scheme
What is the annual payment provided by the government to farmers?
The national and state governments each pledged INR 13500/- each year.
What are the requirements for the Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is open to farmers with at least one acre of cultivated land.
What is the release date of notification for the Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
Rythu Bharosa 2022 Release Date is May 2022.
Can a farmer use the scheme if they don’t have their and labor?
Yes, even if they don’t own land, farmers from the BC/SC/ST backward classes can apply for the plan.