UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2022:- UP ICDS has recently released the application form for various vacancies available in different districts of UP for UP Anganwadi. This takes recruitment to the posts of Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwai Worker, Assistant.
It is advised to ensure that all the notification and information regarding the UP Anganwadi recruitment has been checked before applying to avoid disqualification of the application form later.
The Government was asked the online applications in Anganwadi department. Candidates are looking for job of Anganwadi worker, mini anganwadi worker and assistant can apply online at official website http://balvikasup.gov.in/ before April 2022.
Details for a quick review of UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
|Conducting Organization||UP ICDS|
|Name of Posts||Anganwadi Worker|
Mini Anganwadi Worker Assistant
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application form Commencement||2022|
|Application form Closed||2022|
Application Process Explained
The application for UP Anganwadi is being done through online procedure and the steps to complete the application successfully have been explained here:
- Visit the official website and make sure to read all the notifications released regarding the exam.
- Click on the application or recruitment link given on the home page.
- Fill in your required details to start the application procedure and complete this step by step.
- Upload the scanned and necessary documents to continue with the application procedure.
- Make sure to review the filled form before making the fee payment as there will be no correction procedure later in the future. So, to avoid errors in your form later check them before hand.
- Start the fee payment procedure through online mode. This can be done through gateway using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Once the fee payment has been done then the final submission can be done.
- Once the notification for successful submission is received, take the print out of the submitted application and keep it for future reference.
Important Timeline of Events
|Appliactions Begins||March 2022|
|Applivcations Closed||April 2022|
|Admit Card Released||Yet to be declared|
|Exam Date||Yet to be declared|
|Result||Yet to be declared|
|Interview cum Document Verification||Yet to be declared|
|Merit List Released||Yet to be declared|
The eligibility criteria specified by UP ICDS is as follows:
The education requirements for different posts are as follows:
- Anganwadi Worker/Mini Anganwadi Worker: Candidate should at least be 10+2 or high school passed.
- Helper: The candidate should be at least 5th standard passed.
- Anganwadi Supervisor/CDPO/DPO: The candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized institution.
Age Limit: The age limit for applying to the post of UP Anganwadi worker is 21 years to 45 years with age relaxation for category candidates as defined by the norms of UP ICDS.
Official notification of UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
Rajasthan Anganwadi rectruitment
Official site for UP Anganwadi http://balvikasup.gov.in/
Q1. What are the district wise anganwadi vacancies available?
The districtwise anganwadi vacancies available are:
Agra: 1271 posts
Hathras: 542 posts
Manipuri: 228 posts
Q2. What should be done once the application procedure has been completed?
One should take the printout of the submitted application once the it has been submitted successfully and wait until the next step for the recruitment begins.
Q3. Where and how can the application for UP Anganwadi recruitment 2022 be done?
The application for UP Anganwadi recruitment 2022 is available on its official website. The procedure for the same has been explained in the article above.
We hope to be a source of help to all our readers by giving them as much gathered information as possible. If someone feels that there is something we should add to this let us know in the comments below, we will update the content.